Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Day Downtown

Thursday, April 14, 2011
So we finally got to go out and have a little fun downtown! A lady in our ward purchased group tickets to Les Miserables so we were able to get them and go with some of our ward members. Our seats were great! We were on the bottom level and on a small platform so we looked out over the audience. There was a speaker right above us so we heard everything perfect!  It was the traveling Broadway tour from New York so the production, sets, actors were superb! Lance's favorite thing about it was the set/backgrounds. They really were absolutely amazing!  Anyway, I could go on all day about how much we loved it but I won't. :)


After the show we went out to dinner for a late birthday celebration for Lance. Obviously he chose Brasa' Grill a Brazilian restaurant. It is like Rodizio Grill back in Utah. We both really enjoyed it. They had parmasean encrusted steak which was probably one of the best things I've ever eaten. However, overall...we both came to the conclusion that Rodizio Grill is much better, which only made me miss Utah more!

Our day was really fun it was so nice to be able to actually do something on a Saturday instead of homework. I know Lance was especially excited because he usually just watches me do homework and is bored out of his mind. I told him from now on I would try to get all my school work done during the week so we could do stuff on the weekends. This weekends adventure...I think we are going to the zoo here in Cleveland! I'm so so excited!

Oh... one last thing! We bought a Table!! YAY!! I'm so excited! We have been eating off of our coffee table in our living room since we got here until we saved some money for a full size table. I really like the one we got! The funny thing is were not the only one's excited. The missionaries in our ward have been asking us every Sunday when we would be getting a dining table because I promised them when I got one I would have them over whenever they wanted. I think we finally have all the major things for our house for the most part! I just need to start decorating it a little more! I promise I will post pictures of our house as soon as Lance gets the table set up!

~enjoy



2 comments:

  1. Nice :-) It's scary moving to a completely new place. I'm glad you two are making the most out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new table!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014