Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Final Four Names!

Saturday, April 28, 2012
We finally decided to agree-to-disagree and we were able to come down to the final four names! We are so excited but dread having to move onto another round. This is so hard! I want to pick one soon because I'm feeling super crafty and want to make things with her name on them! We thought about going to the hospital with two names and choosing one when we see her but we don't want to be arguing over names in the hospital when were loving on our little girl! I don't know what we will do but for now we are pretty pleased with ourselves for getting down to four names! So without further adieu...



A couple of weeks ago I posted about her baby quilt for her bedding that I was attempting to make. After lots of hard work and numerous amount of hours (I've decided I'm not a quilter, nor do I have the patience to deal with all those stupid squares) I finally finished! I'm actually pretty please with the final product. Its super soft and warm and I find Lance using it constantly while he's laying on the couch watching TV. I folded down the top corner so you are able to see the back of it. Its a brown fleece on the black and super cozy! 

We finally started to shop for her and I am so happy and relieved we started to get prepared for her arrival!  I absolutely loved going out shopping for baby stuff!  I'm starting my third trimester on Tuesday and we are shocked at how fast this is going by! We will have our little one here in about 87 days!

2 comments:

  1. Brooklyn and Mckinlee are SOOO cute!!! Hope you guys pick a name soon so we can do some crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather I love the blanket, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014