Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

6th months!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012
I can't believe how close we are getting. I hit my 6th month mark yesterday and I can't believe how fast time is flying by! My stomach finally popped and I am looking VERY pregnant. I am feeling really good and am getting anxious for this little girl to get here.

I'm slowly learning my limitations, something that I am not liking. The simple task of bending over is now a 5 minute project with a lot of grunting and moaning.  Lance continues to tease me about getting me one of those extendable claws that picks up things for old people. I laugh, but am slowly realizing how much of a help that would actually be :) He is being such a great help, even the task of getting off of the couch now includes him pulling or pushing me up.

Lance and I have been talking about the possibility of me coming home to Utah because I've had a couple people tell me they want to throw baby showers. I am so grateful for the offers but unfortunately that isn't going to be a possibility even though I would LOVE to come home and visit. 

We decided to register online for those who still want to get us something but don't really know what we need or want. The truth is, we don't really know what we "need" so we are grateful for anything! :) Below are the links to our Walmart and Babies R' Us Registry: 

     The Babies R' Us site isn't too user friendly so you will have to do a search for our registry. You can find this by searching Heather Brown in Parma, Ohio. Pretty simple.

Also, here is our address, we have had a few people ask us for it as well: 
Heather and Lance Brown
3802 Walter Avenue
Parma, OH 44134

We are so thankful for those who are wanting to help and we are so excited to bring her home this Christmas for all of you to meet her! It is so crazy to think that the next time we are home we will have a 5 month old! 

Also, as most of you know I have always been against "bump" pictures but after being told over and over how I need to post some I finally made up my mind that I'll post a couple later on this week. So look for those because they won't come too often :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014