Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Starting to Warm Up!!!

Friday, April 8, 2011
It has been forever since I have wrote anything so I thought I'll give a little update!! Lance and I are doing great! Work is so long and tiring but we both enjoy it and we're learning a lot. We haven't been able to do much here in Cleveland because of work and school so we haven't really gotten to know Cleveland too well.
Last week I was able to go home to initiate my little sister into Alpha Chi Omega. It was the BEST experience ever. I decided to surprise her and my dad and not tell them, I was scared that they were going to find out but they didn't. My sister broke down with happiness when she saw me and it didn't take long for the rest of the room to start crying. I am so Excited I get to share Alpha Chi with her, words cannot explain how much I love that organization and the girls within it.
The downside of the trip was I missed Lance's 26th birthday. I was sad so why he was gone on a business trip I hid a present in the house so he would have something to open on his birthday, he was excited I got him a membership to ESPN Insider. He had a good birthday I think but then got deathly ill (not really deathly but close too).  He is slowly getting better he just had the flu.
Tomorrow will be the first time we actually go out and do something downtown. With school and work we haven't been able to go do anything fun on Saturdays because I dedicate Saturdays to school. We got tickets to Les Mis it is traveling here from New York so it is going to be AMAZING!!! I'm so excited!! We also are going to a delicious Brazilian place for dinner with Taylor and Cassie for Lance's birthday.
I will update with pictures soon!

enjoy~

1 comment:

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014