Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

Monday, April 25, 2011
This past Easter Weekend was really fun. We came home Friday after work and found an early gift from the Easter Bunny (a.k.a. my Dad); It was a great start to a great weekend! Saturday we got up went shopping because I "needed" a new Easter outfit to wear to church, Lance is still trying to understand and accept my definition of need...he's still learning.  After a LONG day of shopping Lance had enough...it was only 2 hours, but he had enough.
We decided to do something Lance wanted to do so we went golfing with Taylor and Cassie. We started late in the day so we decided just to do 9 holes (we knew it was gonna take a while....were not quite pro's). I'm glad we did, it took us almost 4 hour for 9 holes! However, I being the amazing golfer that I am, totally beat Lance!!! (see picture below for reaction) It was a great day!!!
Before we started to Play...

The end result!! VICTORIOUS! :)

Easter Sunday was a fun day. Church was INSANE! You could definetley tell that those children had their candy...It was probably the most rowdy, non-reverent day at church I have ever been to. I still love my nursery kids so I had a blast playing with them.
Cassie and I tagged team the Easter dinner and it turned out pretty tasty! We had steak, funeral potatoes, Strawberry almond salad, bread, and mint brownies. The boys wouldn't let us grill the steaks "that's a man's job" says Lance, so we let them feel manly and cook the steaks. Lance was so excited to finally get our new grill out of the box and actually use it. I have a feeling were going to be living off of grilled things this summer. Whatever makes him feel manly I guess! :)

Overall, the weekend was great, we had so much fun! We wish we were closer to family, Holidays make us feel homesick, but Cleveland is still fun!

~enjoy

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I could even get Kyle out of car if it involved shopping for me. :) 2 hours is pretty good, Lance!

    You guys look so cute all dressed up for Easter. We miss you so much!

    also: I WANT A GRILL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable! :) Good job beating Lance at golf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally did not know you guys had a blog. It's been forever!

    ReplyDelete

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014