Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year, New Recipes! -Baked Southwest Egg Rolls

Tuesday, January 8, 2013
OK, YUM!!!! I got ambitious on Sunday and decided to try another recipe. That makes two new recipes last week. I'm REALLY liking this New Year's goal!  Anyway it was DELICIOUS!

Just look at the picture......


I thought the first new recipe was delicious but this was fabulous! I highly recommend it! Lance loved it so much he kept sneaking bites as I cooked it.

Here's the link to the recipe: http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/2012/09/southwestern-egg-rolls/

The only thing I did different with it was add a bit more jalapeno's and bit more spinach. Also, I didn't have any frozen corn on hand so I just used canned corn and it was still perfect!

I made some Spanish rice to go along with it. By making, I really mean I opened up a box of Rice-A-Roni. :)  I really need to get some of the ladies in the Spanish branch to teach me how to make it homemade.

Next time I'm going to get even more ambitious and make the cilantro ranch dressing to dip them in. I used plain old ranch and it was still excellent. Lance went straight for the Chalula (did i mention he likes spicy foods).

Once again, I HIGHLY recommend it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014