Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Goodbye to Sleep

Monday, June 4, 2012
It's official, I can no longer sleep through the entire night. I'm up at least twice a night, either running to the bathroom or so uncomfortable that I just lay there wide awake listening to Lance snore, envying him and his ability to sleep. 

It started a week ago, I thought it was a one time thing but after happening every night...it's time to tell my peaceful full nights of sleep goodbye. And with a baby arriving next month...I'm not going to have those nights return for a VERY long time. 

It was nice while it lasted. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Booo! Hopefully it doesn't last all the way to the end, hopefully it comes back ASAP! I'll cross my fingers for you :)

    xo
    Lindsey
    lindseyandorlando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014