Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Final 2

Wednesday, May 16, 2012
The final two names are decided! After 3 weeks of just staring at the the final four names we were able to come to an agreement! Lance actually told me his favorite two and they happened to be mine as well,  it was the easiest round.

The final two are.......

Brooklyn & Haylee 

We think we are going to go to the hospital with two names and see which ones fits her the best. Either name we choose, her middle name will be Marie (that's my middle name and a couple great-something grandma's). I think they both have a great ring to them: Brooklyn Marie Brown or Haylee Marie Brown. 

What do you think? 

We are officially on the down hill stretch-30 weeks down, 10 more to go! 

Highlights of the past couple weeks:
~New doctor=AMAZING!!!!
~Little girl is measuring right on track
~She is getting SO strong and I feel her almost constantly
~Lance loves watching her stretch and kick me, then guessing what body part it is. We felt her foot the other day-so little and cute!
~He gets a kick out of waking her up when she is sleeping by shaking and talking loudly or singing at my stomach. It works unfortunately.
~All 3 of us our healthy and happy! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love both names, yay!!!!! We are so close, can't wait!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014