Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

36 Weeks

Tuesday, June 26, 2012
4 weeks
or
28 days
or
672 Hours
or
40,320 Minutes
or
2,419,200 seconds
Until our little girl's expected arrival!!!

36 weeks today and I'm feeling pretty dang great! Just the normal aches and pains and not able to move around as well. However, I can still beat Lance at mini-golf so I think I'm doing pretty well!
[edit: this is Lance, no she can't, we're tied 1-1, we still need to play the tie-breaker]

Its officially my last week of work, I'll be done on Friday! 

According to my handy-dandy pregnancy app, she is now the size of a Crenshaw Melon, and because I have absolutely no idea what that is I have provided a picture below:
For some odd reason this picture makes me think of the Lion King, when Simba is held up at the beginning. 

Anyways....

We are both ecstatic and can't wait to meet her.

Lance is becoming extremely baby happy and I love seeing how excited he is. He is going to be the BEST dad! 

The doctor told us to start getting everything ready because she can come any day now. This freaked us me out so I tried convincing Lance that we needed to put the car seat in the car, we compromised for the trunk. It made me feel better and a little more prepared! 

We sure hope these 4 weeks go by fast! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Through Brown's Eyes © 2014